top of page
Sat, May 27|
Making Plant-Based Milk at Home
A Delicious Dairy-Free Alternative!
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
May 27, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM EDT
About the Event
The benefits of plant-based milk include environmental, health, and ethical benefits. First, plant-based milk is much more sustainable than dairy products, as it requires significantly less water and land than cows’ milk. In addition, plant-based milk is free of hormones, antibiotics, and saturated fats found in dairy, which can help improve heart health and reduce the risk of certain diseases. In this class, you will learn How to make plant-based milk holistically inclinding:
- Best nuts, seeds , fruit and grains to make plant-based milk
- The right ration of ingredients
- All the troubles shooting
- Tricks and ways to consume your plant- based milk
- How to store your plant based milk.
- Why some peeple prefere plant-based milk
. This class will be conducted by Malaika Bagoudou, An avid Nutrition Consultant and Wellness Chef.
This event has a group. You’re welcome to join the group once you register for the event.
The Tasty Twist